The scheme covers 35% of the costs with a maximum amount of €50,000 for the development of a prototype of a product, service or process.
Start-ups, scale-ups and SME companies (sector-wide) established in Limburg with an innovative idea that contributes to the social challenges (transitions) of energy, circularity, health and digitalisation.
Next submission dates
- Er zijn geen aankomende indiendatums meer.
Together at the tablePlan an introductory meeting
What is the Innovation Project?
- Support for innovations that solve tomorrow's challenges;
- Upon approval, 35% financial support (maximum € 50,000) for the development of an innovation/prototype;
- Advice and feedback from our business developers. We think and read along with you!
- Within two weeks after the submission date (6 times a year) you will receive a decisive answer.
How to apply?
Also interesting for you?
By means of Masterclasses, knowledge and implementation processes, the Collective Project stimulates participating companies to contribute individually or together to the social tasks.
With the Advisory Project, you can apply for a financial contribution to have an external expert assess the technical or economic feasibility of your innovative product, process or chain development.