The scheme covers 50% of the costs of employing external expert(s) with a maximum amount of € 7,500
Start-ups, scale-ups and SME companies (sector-wide) established in Limburg with an innovative idea that contributes to the social challenges (transitions) of energy, circularity, health and digitalisation.
Next submission dates
- Er zijn geen aankomende indiendatums meer.
Together at the tablePlan an introductory meeting
What does the ConsultingProject entail?
- Support for innovations that try to solve tomorrow's challenges;
- If approved, 50% financial support (maximum €7,500) for testing the feasibility of an innovation/prototype by an external expert;
- Advice and feedback from our business developers. We think and read along with you!
- You will receive a decision within two weeks after the submission date.
How to apply?
Also interesting for you?
By means of Masterclasses, knowledge and implementation processes, the Collective Project stimulates participating companies to contribute individually or together to the social tasks.
The Innovation Project is intended to support the development of a prototype of an innovation.