This program is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Funds are made available under the ongoing program OPZuid 2014-2020.
Through our LimburgToekomstbestendig program, we can help you take your innovative idea or process a step further and thus grow your business. At LIOF we always do this with a view to a smarter, more sustainable and healthier Limburg.
On this page you will find all the information about this program and you can get started directly with the application. But we can imagine that you would like to consult first. That is possible and we are happy to do so!Request a consultation
Here's why entrepreneurs choose LimburgToekomstbestendig
- Attractive support through 3 financial instruments
- Guidance from consultants with years of experience in business development
- 10 times per year to submit an application
- LIOF has a deep-rooted network in Limburg and the Euregion. We know what is going on and are happy to put you in contact with parties that can help you move forward.
Make use of one of 3 financial instruments
Looking for financing for your plan? If so, we also have financing options. Whether your need is to test the feasibility of an idea or to develop a prototype. We offer you the right tool.
- A diverse program of knowledge courses put together with various experts and knowledge institutions.
- With other entrepreneurs you enter a learning process and share your experiences.
- LIOF pays 75% of the participation fee with a maximum of € 7,500.
Want to consult first?
If so, please contact us. We offer you:
- Free consultation with one of our advisors
- Explanation of the possibilities and answers to all your questions
- Help with submitting your application
Frequently asked questions about LimburgToekomstbestendig
Of the entrepreneurs before you, the majority have done this themselves. If you have any doubts whether you can do this yourself, give us a call and we'll be happy to help!
If your project is approved, you should expect the money in your account within 15 business days.
A committee reviews your application and this is done within two weeks of the submission date.
Experiences of entrepreneurs
Want to consult first or have questions? Feel free to contact us. Together we will first look at which scheme best suits your questions and wishes. And, if you wish, we can explain how we can guide you through the application process itself. You can contact one of the advisors directly or use the contact button to schedule a consultation.Request a consultation
+31 (0)6 27 45 31 58