This program is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The funds are made available under the ongoing program OPZuid 2014-2020.
TERRA Tiny House
Through our LimburgTourism program, we can help you take your innovative idea or process a step further and thus grow your business. At LIOF we always do this with a view to a smarter, more sustainable and healthier Limburg. With this program we focus on entrepreneurs in the tourism & recreation sector.
On this page you will find all the information about this program and you can get started on the application right away. But we can imagine that you would like to spar first. You can and we are happy to do so!Request a consultation
Here's why entrepreneurs choose LimburgTourism
- Attractive support through 2 financial instruments
- Guided by consultants with years experience in business development
- multiple times per year to apply
- LIOF knows what is going on in the tourism & recreation sector. We work closely with the following collaborations: Koninklijk Horeca Nederland, DMO’s in Limburg, Hiswa-Recron, municipalities and education. We align closely with this with this program.
Use one of 2 financial instruments
Looking for financing for your plan? If so, we also have funding options. The program has two funding instruments: VoucherProject and InnovationProject, With these instruments we help enterprises from the tourism and recreation sector to innovate.
Both instruments have individual and collective variants. Collective means that you apply together with other entrepreneurs.
- Focused on development and testing feasibility
- Individual variant; 50% support, maximum € 2,500
- Collective variant; at least 2 SMEs, 50% support, maximum € 10,000
- No fixed submission date. The application can be submitted daily.
- A contribution may be obtained for projects developing innovative concepts or products
- Individual variant; 35% support, maximum € 10,000
- Collective variant; at least 2 SMEs, 35% support, maximum € 25,000
- Four submission dates per year.
Want to brainstorm first?
If so, please contact us. We offer you:
- A free consultation with Tamara or Nicole
- Explanation of the possibilities and answers to all your questions
- Help with submitting your application
Frequently asked questions about LimburgTourism
Of the entrepreneurs before you, the majority have done this themselves. If you have any doubts whether you can do this yourself, give us a call and we'll be happy to help!
If your project is approved, you should expect the money in your account within 15 business days.
A committee reviews your application and this is done within two weeks of the submission date.
Want to spar first or have questions? Feel free to contact us. Together we will first look at which scheme best suits your questions and wishes. And, if you wish, we can explain how we can guide you through the application process itself. You can contact Tamara or Nicole directly or use the contact button to schedule a consultation.Request a consultation