What it is.
The AdviceProject allows you to apply for a financial contribution towards the costs of one or more external expert(s).
This expert will help you test the technical or economic feasibility of your innovative product, process or chain development.
The AdviesProject is a financing instrument of LIOF. A great incentive for the development of your idea! product, process or chain development.
Click here for the regulation. (in Dutch)
Next submission dates
- Wednesday 06 December
We are happy toengage with you
- Free consultation with one of our advisors
- Explanation of the possibilities and answers to all your questions
- Help with submitting your application
Request a consultation
How to proceed.
- Request the application form. You will be sent this by email;
- You will be assigned a business developer to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have. He/she thinks and reads with you and provides feedback on your application to get your story as sharp as possible on paper;
- You find the right expert(s) for your issue and request a quote;
- Complete and submit the request form. Instructions are in the form.
- After submission, you will receive notification from us whether your application is complete and correctly completed (admissibility);
- The assessment usually takes place two weeks after the submission date. After the assessment we will inform you as soon as possible about the outcome (decision).
- With a positive decision you can start working with an external expert or consultant.
- At the end of the ConsultancyProject you can claim the costs incurred for this.