Online Event: Biocircular Economy in the Euregion
A biocircular economy focusses on the use of raw materials and other materials in a way that prevents the creation of waste. Raw materials and products form a closed cycle and are used and reused optimally. With the aid of new technology, residual flows are processed to create unique, valuable raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods.
On October 14, Agropole, CLIB and LIOF are organising an online event on Biocircular Economy in the Euregion.
Join the international community of innovative entrepreneurs and professionals, talented researchers and promising students that work towards a biocircular economy!
- 10:00 – Start of the event
- 10:05 – Welcome & opening by organizing parties
- 10:20 – keynote 1: Rob van Haren “Andean lupin supply chain, lessons learned from introduction of a new crop into Europe”
- 10:50 – keynote 2: VAPORA.de – Mr. Von Donop
- 11:20 – Best Practises: BELA Group and Grassa
- 11:40 – Pitches biocircular projects in the Euregion
- 11:50 – Discussion (between presenters and viewers)
- 12:15 – End of the event.
This event is in English. You can register for this event through the green button.