The Netherlands meets Minnesota in MedTech - Entrepreneurial journey
Are you a Dutch company active (internationally) in medical devices? Would you like to enter or explore the US market? Then apply now!
From Sunday April 16 to Thursday April 20, the Brabantse Ontwikkelings Maatschappij (BOM), LIOF and Oost NL and the Dutch Consulate General (CG) in Chicago organize an entrepreneur trip to Med Tech Minnesota.
Are you a Dutch company active (internationally) in medical devices? Would you like to enter or explore the US market? Then sign up now!
The program will be intensive and will give a good impression of the US Med Tech Ecosystem. The program will provide insight into "Doing Business in Med Tech Minnesota" through company visits in and around Minneapolis, special networking events with U.S. business partners and in addition, individual matchmaking with business leads will be organized for each company. Also part of the program will be visiting a scientific fair, where a special keynote will be given by an American speaker from Minnesota.
During the entrepreneur trip, in addition to the organizations mentioned above, the American and Dutch partners from Minnesota will be ready to get you "business ready" and more specifically work out your company's goals for the US.
- US is one of the world's leading Med Tech markets in terms of market size, R&D investment and foreign investment
- Minnesota has a specific focus and expertise on Medical Devices
- Minnesota and the Netherlands both have a strategic business fit with focus on "high complexity, high value & low volume"
- Minneapolis is strategically centrally located in the U.S. in The Midwest
- High concentration of Med Tech professionals
- Established Med Tech ecosystem
- US demand for innovative Dutch solutions is high
- There is a great willingness among Americans to cooperate with reliable Dutch business partners who offer smart, strategic but above all cost-saving solutions to organize American processes efficiently(er)
- Besides willingness to cooperate with Dutch partners in the chain, Americans also show a great willingness to invest
- Commitment to a qualitative group of up to 15 companies where you will be intensively and substantively coached and prepared in advance
- New business leads a.o. through individual matchmaking, which will be organized for each company with the goal: business partnerships
- Meeting existing and new important American business partners/clients
- Access to Med Tech Minnesota's local U.S. business ecosystem
- Pitching sessions prior to the mission - Best practices in pitching your company in the USA
- Knowledge about reimbursement and FDA approval
- Networking with other Dutch companies and institutions in Med Tech
- This mission is part of a long-term program to build a sustainable relationship with Minnesota to strengthen Med Tech clusters in both countries over the next two years
Would you like more information about this entrepreneurial journey? Click on the button below or contact LIOF!
This mission is part of a long-term program organized by BOM, LIOF, Oost NL and NL CG Chicago for the next two years. The goal is to build a sustainable relationship with Minnesota to strengthen Med Tech clusters in both countries. An earlier part of this was the luncheon event at the Medica fair in Düsseldorf to bring all parties together.More information