Euregional online event: Opportunities & United States of America
For European entrepreneurs the United States of America is a country with many opportunities, but also a lot of challenges. Luckily, you don’t have to face these challenges alone. The Euregio Chambers of Commerce Meuse – Rhine have combined their forces to organize a workshop to support entrepreneurs in doing business with the US.
Meet, Ask & Network
The United States were built on doing business. That is easily noticeable in many day to day activities. Americans are less fond of administrative delays, like to move fast and are easier to approach. It is a different mindset. This means that you need to prepare before going across the ocean.
Each company has their own business story in growing in the U.S. During a round table you will be able to talk to the experts and ask them for all the information you need.
Join this inspiring online event and learn about doing business in the US!
15h15: Break out sessions:
- Hans van Velzen – expert talk (10 min)
- Anne Mart Agerbeek – about company experience (10 min)
- Wrap up
- Tycho Stahl – expert talk (10 min)
- Arne van der Steen – about company experience (10 min)
- Wrap up
16h00: End of event
- Hans Van Velzen, founder and legal advisor – Van Velzen C.S. International Legal Architecture & Consulting
Since the 1990s Hans advises and guides companies in Europe with their activities in the US. His activities focus on helping companies with establishing subsidiaries in the US, on designing legal structures and contracting for international company -and trade relations, as well as migration of experts and managers to the US. Regularly Hans publishes about these subjects and talks at info sessions.
- Tycho Stahl, Partner and Practice Leader of Global Commerce, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
He also serves as leader of the Manufacturing team and the German Business practice. Tycho has been practicing law since 1992 and represents a wide range of clients, both as transactional and ongoing outside general counsel, including family owned and managed businesses, publicly traded multinationals and high net worth investors.
- Company 1: Vekoma - Anne Mart Agerbeek
- Company 2: Unimex Formdrill – Arne Van der Steen
• Tuesday 20th October 2020 - 15h00-16h00
• Due to tightened measures of the national government we have decided to change this event into an online event.
Register for this event through the green button.