From Waste to Profit
After two successful company visits as part of the From Waste 2 Profit project, another interesting event has been put together to take place on Dec. 7. Increasing sustainability and saving money: that's what it's all about.
A well-rounded program will be provided in which we will visit three interesting companies: Gillrath, Korr and Dufter. In addition, we will explain the various support options.
What's on the agenda?
We offer you insights around sustainability thanks to inspiring stories from entrepreneurs and experts and explain support options. In addition, we will visit three leading companies: Gillrath, Korr and Dufter.
- 9.00 - 9.15 Arrival at Energeticon
- 9.15 - 9.40 Presentation "Waste 2 Profit" with coffee and breakfast in restaurant Eduard
- 9.50 Bus ride to Gillrath / Erkelenz
- 10.30 - 11.30 Visit Gillrath*
- 11.40 Bus trip to Energeticon / Alsdorf
- 12.20 Lunch at Energeticon
- 12.50 - 13.10 Martin Dufter** presents his sustainable products in the presentation room
- 13.20 Bus trip to Korr / Aachen
- 13.50 - 14.50 Visit to Korr***
- 15.00 Bus ride to Energeticon / Alsdorf
- 15.40 - 16.00 Time for exchange and farewell or for the guided tour
- 16.00 - 17.00 Guided tour in Energeticon
*About Gillrath Ziegel- und Klinkerwerke GmbH & Co. KG
For more than 100 years Gillrath has been producing clinker facades that are unmistakable in color and shape. With the last producing ring kiln in NRW and thus also one of the few remaining companies in Germany and Europe, they offer a successful niche product with the ring kiln facing bricks.
**About Dufter GmbH
The focus of the startup (2021) is the assembly of standardized precast building components (windows, doors, frames, boards), complete assembly work, wood and building protection (wall protection and wood impregnation), floor laying, wood carving and janitorial services.