Submit an application.
How do you do it?
- Request the application form via the green button
- Work out and discuss the application with us
- Submit the final application in accordance with the guidelines in the application form
- You will receive a message from us about the admissibility of the application.
- If your application is admissible, it will be assessed by LIOF.
- You will receive feedback from us about the assessment and a decision.
The assessment takes place on the basis of the tender principle, with four openings per calendar year.
The assessment by LIOF has a maximum duration of six working weeks: from the date the tender is closed until the time it is granted.
Payments are made on the basis of a 50% advance of the financial contribution granted at the time it is granted and 50% on the basis of a decision after a substantive and financial statement has been made.
Contact Tamara Weide for more information.